At 10 months, Ben ...
* has seven teeth and I can see the eighth one trying to break through.
* pulls up, often. But hasn't tried walking much. And that's OK with me.
* says "buh-bye" inconsistently when someone leaves, when we walk out of a store or when I lay him down. He does not say it on command.
* wore shoes for the first time last week.
* tries hard to keep up with Cate.
* likes to get into new things, which has resulted in some hand slaps, which usually result in tears. And while I don't like to see my boy sad, I also didn't like him laughing when I'd tell him "no" in a firm motherly voice.
* loves his bottle [and holds it like a pro!] and barely tolerates baby food. The boy wants to eat what everyone else is eating and when everyone else is eating.
* makes much noise.
* takes two naps. Sleeps 11-12 hours at night.
Want to read about his growth? You can ... 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months and 9 months.