Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ben @ 7 months

Seriously, 7 months sounds older than 6 months. You know, like now he's closer to being 1 than being a newborn. Now, with that said, most of you know so far in my little more than three years of motherhood, I've decided I like toddlerhood better than babyhood. That's not to say, I don't love cuddling with my baby, listening to figure out how to make new sounds, watching him inch along with frustrations that he can't go farther faster, and seeing him constantly change.

At 7 months, Ben ...

* can sit up without immediately falling over. But, really, not for very long.
* wants to go. But, hey, he scoots and rolls. He seems eager to crawl.
* laughs often at his sister.
* tolerates Cate's "help." See photos above of her helping him attempt to crawl.
* doesn't like his baby food as much as he did before the constipation issue. And now he's sporadic about wanting to eat it. My philosophy with eating, though, is that if he is growing and sleeping, he's satisfied.
* has his two bottom teeth. Finally, after all that teething.

And, you know, better late than never: I didn't updated his 6-month stats after our doctor appointment a month ago. He weighed 16 pounds 10.8 ounces and was 27 inches longer. He's heavier and longer now.

1 comment: