One-half of a year. Seriously. Already. [Officially, yesterday.]
And I'm happy to be here, honestly. I love watching Ben's personality develop as he learns to express himself. At six months, my sweet boy ...
* Likes to be on his belly.
* Still hasn't rolled from his back to his belly.
* Continues to sleep well at night and catnap during the day.
* Giggles. Often.
* Chews. Drools. Still trying to cut his first teeth.
* Started eating baby food a few days ago.
Speaking of baby food. Here is Ben eating some green beans ...
[For those of you into details, we go to the doctor tomorrow, so I can let you in on the details of his height and weight after the appointment.]