Monday, May 24, 2010

Day-long Date

We like St. Louis.

So when I wasn't sure what else to get Greg for his birthday, I decided to plan a date to watch the Cardinals play baseball. Unfortunately, they lost of the Angels, but Saturday was a beautiful day for baseball ... and a great chance for us to get away. We also enjoyed dinner with John and Christine, who are expecting their first child (and our niece!) in the next couple of weeks. We rarely go away all day without our kids, but it was time. And the kids had a fabulous day with Gran-Gran, Charles and Angela, and their cousins.

In fact, my sister-in-law Angela even took some photos ...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. I like the expression on Cate's face in the past picture. And even though the post was titled "Day-Long Date" you posted more about the kids then you did the date. :) Must be a mom thing.

    ReplyDelete