Tuesday, April 3, 2012

embracing the {sweet} mess

I took these three to an egg hunt today at a local church that hosts a weekly storytime. Only one of the kids belongs to me, but the other two are near and dear to our family. They went along with my suggested photo shoot for awhile, actually. And then they included props and other dear friends ...

... and this was the best I could do. Welcome to our lives.

Pretty sure Ben is telling 9-month-old Atticus about his Skittles.

One miniature Kit-Kat and one small package of Skittles, and my boy makes a mess. A drooly, boy mess in a rainbow of colors. And that was before he mooched a half-eaten tiny box of Nerds from a friend.


But I cuddled with him anyway.
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment