Friday, August 5, 2011

If it's love ...


It's a happy anniversary kind of week. My dear friend Katie celebrated eight years with her husband on Tuesday. We celebrated nine years on Wednesday. And my sister and brother-in-law celebrated four years on Thursday. And I love celebrating with my sister and my friend who is like my sister. Great minds think alike with us all planning weddings the first weekend of August. Lots of love to go around!

Speaking of which, who doesn't love Train?

If it's love
And we decide that it's forever
No one else could do it better
If it's love
And we're two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whatever
And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, love
That's enough for me

________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment