Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thirty Days of Thanks

Can you believe November is half way over?

Doing this Thirty Days of Thanks project has really helped me think about all the little things I appreciate about my life. And it keeps my creative juices flowing because my rules include a picture each day to show the things for which I'm thankful.

Here's how I described the project the first day: Introducing my personal project for the month: I'm going to take a picture each day of something I'm thankful for. While Cate + Greg could be in every picture, I'm going to try to concentrate on other things in my life. Each picture will be posted on my blog and I'll probably scrapbook them at the end.

So here's what I have so far ...

1. Our house
2. Our business
3. Gas prices
4. Politicians with integrity
5. Change
6. Settlers of Catan
7. Cooking
8. Travel
9. Phil. 4:6-7
10. Sunday nights
11. Community
12. Freedom
13. Small Surprises
14. Home
15. Rochelle Riley
16. A life-long friend

No comments:

Post a Comment