Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Twins!


Jaclyn and I unknowingly dressed Norah and Cate in the same onesie for our walk this morning. We've talked about how they have the same set of Carter's brown and pink onesies, so I'm really surprised it took two months for it to happen!

Also, Cate is in love with her generic Crocs that I bought at Big Lots yesterday. She had her eye on them before I picked out her size. Then she held them throughout the whole store after I loosened her grip long enough to make sure they fit her. She let the lady scan them, and then she held them on the way home too. This morning when I got them out for her to wear, she got awfully excited.

2 comments:

  1. How precious! And the way she loves the shoes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THey look so cute on her too!

    Have i told you Nate is totally shoe-obsessed?! It's hilarious. I think he has more shoes than me. ;)

    ReplyDelete