Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


I asked Greg yesterday if 2008 could be better than 2007, and he said yes. That's exciting to me because 2007 was a really good year for us. So, here's to the possibility of better than really good.

Cate didn't make it until midnight on New Year's Eve, but she did get a kiss from Luke ...


Other highlights from the past couple days include a couple games of Apples to Apples with different groups of family and friends and the third season of Lost, which Greg and I finished yesterday. Oh how I'm happy the new season starts in Jan. 31 and we're caught up.

2 comments:

  1. I have recently started a blog.
    Angela Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a darling picture of her and Luke.

    I didn't know you all watched Lost too. What do you think? We need to talk. ;)

    ReplyDelete