Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Worth Repeating Wednesday {Wild Cards}


I watched this video from my bleacher seat in the fifth row behind the center fielder at Busch Stadium on Sunday. Then, in the thick of the wild card race, the celebration sprinkled hope throughout the stadium of Cardinals fans.

It's just normal people celebrating, but it gives me chills. And, seriously, isn't that grandma the cutest thing dancing around in her rally squirrel T-shirt?

Now that the St. Louis Cardinals have clinched the wild card spot, which gives them a postseason play-in game on Friday against the Atlanta Braves, this video makes me think perhaps the Wild Cards are at it again. Just maybe the pieces are coming together just in time.
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment