Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blueberry delight


We like picking berries. The past few summers, we've picked strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. And it's not even Memorial Day weekend and we've picked strawberries twice and blueberries once. There is something so satisfying about picking our own berries.

{We discovered this blueberry patch two summers ago. And it was a much hotter day then. Strawberries are my favorite so I was thrilled last summer to discover The Berry Farm. Hopefully we'll be able to revisit a thornless blackberry patch this summer.}

Ready to pick!
 
He kept eating what he picked ...

And  now I'm off to make my favorite blueberry muffins. What would you do with almost 7 pounds of fresh blueberries?

________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment