Sunday, July 5, 2009

Creative Memories

Quite some time ago, my sister-in-law Christine showed me a Creative Memories album she's scrapped. I really liked the format of the PicFolio album and was waiting for a project to come along. I decided Greg's cousin's wedding was a good project. Basically, there's different slots for pictures, so I scrapped some and filled others with pictures. Here's a sample of Zak and Alysha's wedding present, which I gave them at the Annual Taylor July 4th Gathering ...

[I had more pictures, but for whatever reason Blogger had a mind of its own and was turning a couple of the horizontal ones vertically, so this is what you've got for now ...]

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try out one of those too. What's your end assessment?

    ReplyDelete