Friday, July 4, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Alexa tagged me. I've filled out something like this before, but this one is a little different ...

What I was doing ten years ago?
I was transitioning back into my parents' house after my freshman year at Murray State. I had met a great guy three months ago, but I was trying not to fall in love with him because he was getting ready to spend a semester in Germany. Little did I know that I would fall in love with him, and we'd get married about four years later. I also was returning to a summer job at The Park at Middletown. But that would be my last job that wasn't journalism-related.

Five of my favorite foods:
1. cinnamon rolls
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. pretzel strawberry salad that my mother-in-law is bringing to the cookout today
4. French toast
5. cheese

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Swim at the annual Taylor Family July 4th Cookout
2. Eat at the annual Taylor Family July 4th Cookout
3. Finish reading "The Lovely Bones"
4. Take pictures of Cate and others at the annual Taylor Family July 4th Cookout
5. Get things ready for our day trip to St. Louis tomorrow (Go Cardinals!)

Five favorite recipes:
1. Tex-Mex Steak & Rice
2. No-Bake Cereal Bars
3. Jambalaya
4. Broccoli Salad
5. Baked Ziti

Five jobs I have had:
1. Newspaper reporter
2. Bumper boat/go-cart/mini golf attendant at The Park at Middletown
3. Lifeguard
4. Pool concession stand worker
5. Mother

Five of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Planning too much and being disappointed when plans fall through
3. Watching re-runs of "Dawson's Creek"
4. Getting caught up in my perfectionist tendencies
5. Expecting people to react like I would

All the places I have lived:
1. La Grange, Ky.
2. Murray, Ky.
3. Louisville, Ky.
4. Lexington, Ky.
5. Back to Murray, Ky.

Five random things:
1. I drink a Diet Dr Pepper every morning right after breakfast.
2. I've lost about 8 pounds in past four months by paying attention to what I eat (less starch and sugar, smaller portions).
3. I like Facebook.
4. I started my blog in 2001, the summer after I graduated from college.
5. My nephew is due soon. His name is Jackson, and I believe he's going to be called Jax.

Five folks I would like to know better (I'm tagging you):
1. Jaclyn
2. Jodi
3. Cate
4. Cathy
5. Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment