Tuesday, July 29, 2008

friends + water

Three moms, two 2-year-old boys, one 15-month-girl and one great friend who loves being with us and our kids went to a water park yesterday. Cate + I went with other friends earlier this summer, but it was even better this time because Cate can walk. She especially loved the family tube slide, which we didn't go down last time. I'm training her to be my roller coaster girl!


Luke + Cate were definitely more interested in getting back in the kiddie pool than posing for a picture!


The tubes were poplar, as was "falling down" in the shallow water.


Cate had an important phone call to take ... on Pierson's shoe!


I guess she had a message for him! He's listening to whatever she's saying!

There are more pictures here.

1 comment:

  1. That makes me want to go swimming so badly!

    That water park is literally about 2 minutes from my Heehee's house. If you turn onto Lake Barkley drive, her house is about a mile or so on the left. Right across from the lake.

    ReplyDelete