Sunday, June 1, 2008

summer snack


Cate enjoyed her first popsicle yesterday, as you can see! She was all about it until she got down to the stick. Then she wasn't so sure what to do, so it pretty much melted on our hands while she decided!

I told her the purples ones were my favorite when I was little. When I was little, whatever. They'd still be my favorite today. I just haven't bought popsicles in a long time!



She and Addie, who is 9 months older, played really hard and worked up an appetite for that popsicle, as well as all the other food they ate. Visiting with Rod and Corbitt is always so much fun. Our friendship with them is solid, despite the distance and time that interfere. They live in Nicholasville, so we enjoy their visits to western Kentucky to see his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment