Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Tiny Prints} Christmas in July

Snowflakes and Stationery Sale - 20% Off All of Last Year's Holiday CardsI was in Hobby Lobby earlier this week. We did some school supply shopping and my girl picked out a gift for her friend. And then I stopped at the Christmas crafts and paper and had a flood of ideas fill my head.

And then I walked away.

Because it's July.

And I have several things I'd like to finish before Christmas.

OK, so I may have some Christmas presents {thanks to some great deals!} stored away in a closet. But, still, seeing Christmas crafts and decorations on display in the middle of Hobby Lobby, right down from the sale on Crayola school supplies, startled me.

Yet Christmas is in five months and seven days. But, hey, who's counting?!

Maybe someone is thinking about Christmas. Or maybe now you are, thanks to me.

So ... how about a deal to help you start marking things off that holiday to-do list?!

Tiny Prints is having its Snowflakes and Stationary Sale, giving you 20% off all of last year's stationary. Use SNOWFLAKES through July 30.

Now you can thank me because I'm sure you're feeling just a tad cooler.
________

Want more stories? Like 152 Insights on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Follow 152 Insights at Bloglovin'. Subscribe to receive "Insights in Your Inbox."

No comments:

Post a Comment