Monday, April 1, 2013

{Cara Box} Alliterative Fun

Cara BoxI'm a fan of alliteration.

So when Kaitlyn said she was accepting suggestions for Cara Box themes, I offered up mine: Goodies that begin with the same initial as your partner's name. I was matched with Kaela and Mandy. I sent Kaela a box and Mandy sent me a box.

My box arrived a little late, but, you know how the saying goes: Better late than never. Mandy did a good job incorporating items that start with K and T into the box she sent me.

K & Company scrapbook products, tabs that will totally help my love of organization, kolaches recipe, and Kool-Aid Play-Doh recipe with a couple packets of Kool-Aid. Want to see the goodies?


I actually had to buy K products too. Here is a peek at what I sent Kaela ...


She likes sports {conveniently my home state and one of its teams begins with K}, has been cooking more {hence the kitchen utensils}, and likes road trips and commutes {Mat Kearney has good traveling tunes}. And who doesn't like notecards and chocolate?! You can check out her blog post here.
________

I'm linking up with Kaitlyn at Wifessionals, where the Cara Box exchange was born. See other bloggers reveal their boxes. Read my February Cara Box post. Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Like 152 Insights on Facebook. Or follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment