Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend Words

The Radical Life of an Evangelical :: I don't love the word "evangelical." But while reading this, I realized it's not the word as much as the misinterpretation of it. "Evangelical is not a word for an outdated cultural movement, but a way to wrap your whole life around a cup and a cross. It’s not an empty promise for prosperity, but investing our very lives in each other because of an empty tomb." Well done, Jennifer Dukes Lee.

A Mom's Lenten Journey: Less Yelling, More Praying :: Um, wow. I could have written this. Well, except, Erin actually has a plan to address what she wants to change. The arguing and negotiating from my 3-year-old boy has {unfortunately} prompted some yelling lately. I need to cling to the truth before I let words spew out of my mouth. I'm thankful I read this just when I needed it most.
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Like 152 Insights on Facebook. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment