Friday, September 28, 2012

KHT Promotions

You may have noticed a new link at the top of my blog. If not, well, I want you to notice. And tell your friends.

KHT Promotions is born. 

I've been dreaming of starting an on-the-side business that helps people promote events, people, groups, ministries, and whatever else needs promoting. I'm a writer who like to mess around with photos and design. I see how social media makes the world smaller and connects people. I like to plan parties.

I decided to stop waiting until we were done adopting babies or until both my kids were in school full time to put myself out there. I decided this moment is worth pursing new ideas as I have a little more time to devote to such things. I've been thinking of this for awhile, even last year I was seeing God lay some opportunities before me. This week alone I've had two conversations with people who have encouraged me in this direction even though that wasn't the specific point of the conversation.

Click on {For Hire} to learn more about what I can do. Basically, if you need information organized or promoted, I could be your gal. I'm flexible and willing to work with whatever ideas you have. Or I can help you come up with an idea.

That event you want to celebrate, it's worth celebrating. That party you want to plan, let's get people there. That cause you believe in, perhaps others want to know more.

Browse my past projects {Press releases. Invitations. Advertisements and flyers.} and email me at kristinhilltaylor (at) gmail (dot) com. And let's talk about how I can make something or write something for you. I'd also be happy to provide you with some references who could speak to my work on past projects.
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment