Thursday, July 7, 2011

Date night on the sofa

I like to date my husband. We recently went to the movie theater to watch Super 8, a movie that had been on my must-see list since I learned that Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams were making a movie together. Having Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights was just an added bonus.

But sometimes I like less theatrical dates. The ones on the sofa after the kids are in bed are a relaxing ending to a day filled with questions and stories from my 4-year-old daughter, babbled requests from my 18-month-old and all the other fun responsibilities that go with parenting and managing a household.

{Continue reading over at CSN Store's blog ...}

________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment