Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bouncin' around

As I mentioned, we took a road trip. And while in Louisville, we celebrated my nephew Jaxson's third birthday. It's was a fun time at Incredible Dave's, contrary to Jax's serious expression above.

Just ask Ben, who loved climbing up and all around in this ...

... and then worked hard climbing up the inflatable ladder to the inflatable slide, only to come down and do it all over again. And again. Perhaps I should mention Ben is 20 months old. He has no idea. He thinks he's big. And that shows in his no-fear approach to most anything.

Cate had fun too. She especially loved this "jumpy thing," as she called it. And, really, I don't have a better name for it.

Perhaps her dad and I prompted this bouncy, adventurous spirit when we jumped off a bridge. Had Ben not been 15 pounds under the weight minimum, I'm sure he would have been next in line.
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. It must be nice to take Ben places where he can run and climb and be boy-crazy without tooo much concern.

    ReplyDelete