Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day!

I've never loved snow. Maybe if I liked hot drinks, I'd like to enjoy the wetness and coldness and then come in and enjoy hot coffee, tea or chocolate. But, really, I'd prefer not to get wet and cold in the first place.

But that's just me.

And I certainly don't want to deprive my 3 1/2-year-old daughter of playing in the snow, especially on a snow day from school. Thankfully, her daddy thinks it's his job to take her out.

So he took an extended lunch break [ah, the joys of working for yourself!] and took Cate and her friends Norah and Luke out to play in the snow.

Cate has been asking to make snowballs since the snow started falling yesterday morning. Yesterday was busy and windy, so we told her she could make snowballs today.

And she wanted to bring Norah into her plan.

"Hey, Norah, make snowballs with me."

"Throw them over there."

Apparently, Norah had her own plan.

Then, like most girls, they had to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment