Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy birthday! ... Almost!

Peggy is going on a cruise next week, so she'll be at some beautiful tropical location on Monday, when I turn 31, and some other sunny spot on Thursday, when Cate turns 3. So she organized a birthday lunch for us May birthdays today. Angela made this delicious chocolate cake. Notice the candles. 3 and 1. Nice work, Angela!

Side note: I asked Greg to get my camera. He did. Then handed it to me. Um, no, sorry, husband, you'll have to be the photographer at this party! So I'm glad he got this picture. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked the cake. That is a great picture! I've got a good one of that moment too, but Cate's head is blocking your face. I'll post mine so that you can have them if you want them. I think that Ethne and Cate had a good time together. I was so glad that they got to play for a bit. It was sweet to hear Cate calling for Elijah. Cousins have always been a huge part of my life, so I am so glad that my kids have cousins to grow up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you know? You're supposed to get a self-portrait of you and Cate blowing out the candles. :) You multi-tasker, you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're in a pic! it's rare at my house too.

    What a sweet pic. I hope you have a great birthday! Did Cate like Bear's song? It's my FAVE bday song.

    ReplyDelete