Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2,000 posts and counting ...

I have a couple of posts started, but I haven't had time to finish them. One about rituals. Another about freezer cooking. Then I have at least one [probably more ...] brewing in my mind about what God has shown me the last week while dealing with Gary's passing. But I noticed this is post No. 2,000 for me. Since 2001.

Since then I've gone from a single, recently graduated working woman to a stay-at-home mom with two kids. It's been a journey, that's for sure. And it will continue to be, I'm sure. I'm guessing you'll hear more than you want to about it, thanks to the way technology makes the world even smaller.

Until then, just know that words are always running through my head and sometimes I'm able to catch the moment with my camera. Or even on my iPhone. Like yesterday. Angela was feeding Evelyn and I was feeding Ben while the other three kids were jumping on Gran-Gran's bed while she sorted through the many beautiful flowers and plants. All five were happy, so I proposed a picture. I can't believe they all laid there ... for a few minutes.

2 comments: