Friday, January 22, 2010

similiarly swinging

Ben has been noticing the mirror and birds above him when he swings. He gazes for a few minutes before he decides to go to sleep. [He's five days shy of two months in this picture from earlier this week.] I forgot how much newborns sleep their first few months. On another sleepy note, I'm happy with the six-hour stretch last night [10:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.] and that he followed the feeding up with a few more hours [5:30 to 8:45 a.m.].

As soon as I snapped this picture, it reminded me of a picture of Cate. Here she is when she was two months and two days ...

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much they look alike! I think it's the hair. And I really think that Ben looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the photo I remembered the one of Cate. So similar indeed.

    ReplyDelete