Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bison + Ball

By now you all know I like to take road trips. Thankfully, my family does too. Saturday's destination was Nashville, where we ate at Ted's Montana Grill and then watched the Nashville Sounds (Triple-A affiliate of the Brewers) play baseball. Our friend Cate went and recommended the restaurant, which was excellent. (SIDE NOTE: I told friend Cate the day I met her in 2005 that I was going to name my daughter Cate with a C, if I ever had a daughter. Turns out I was telling the truth!)

Cate was all about that buffalo head mounted on the wall behind her.

Yes, it was hot ...


I was rather impressed with the fireworks show, not to mention the cool guitar-shaped scoreboard.

Yes, Greg is coaching Cate to make sure she tags third base. I guess it's never too early to start such training!

There are more photos, if you go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment