Saturday, December 6, 2008

Walking in a Winter WonderParade

Murray is a town of parades. Among the best is the Christmas parade. There are meaningful floats, Santa Claus, random animals, fire trucks, bands and an assortment of other entries. And there's plenty of candy to go around.

We bundled up, but, honestly, it wasn't as cold as I expected. I guess that means were dressed appropriately. In fact, it was really a fun morning. MUCH better than last year's experience.

I really liked the camels. They're the same camels from the live nativity we saw last night.

We always watch parades on the same corner with some of Greg's family. It's particularly fun with the kids.

There are more photos in my Christmas album on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I knew she was getting big but in the stroller, she looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate is looking so old. :(

    ReplyDelete