Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25. Books

I always had nerdy hobbies. Reading. Writing. Puzzles. Games. In fact, I'm still that way. I'm hooked on Harlan Coben's clever mysteries lately. I've been checking them out one or two at a time from the library, although I found that one sitting behind the chair at a yard sale. (It's waiting for its turn in the Myron Bolitar series.)

In addition to Coben, some of my favorite authors: Catherine Coulter, James Patterson, Richard North Patterson, Joshilyn Jackson, Lisa Gardner, Dee Henderson, Brennan Manning, Donald Miller and Beth Moore.

Not only am I thankful for a new-found author + my love for books + words + mysteries + other people's thoughts, but look at my girl. She likes books too. Tonight she was fascinated with the back cover of that little book of hers.

2 comments:

  1. ok, i'm out of books and i always like your recommendations. Any book in particular?

    i think i'll go to the library this morning. I have to pay for a book the kids ripped so i've been putting it off! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Dee Henderson made the list!

    ReplyDelete