Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring!
(and other unrelated notes)


I'm loving this taste of spring. I hope it's here to stay ... Well, you know, until it gets humid and hot for the summer. But I hope the warm temperatures are here for the season.

Cate and I ran some work errands with Greg yesterday because the sun was out and it was just a great afternoon to be out and about. Well, Cate and I entertained ourselves (Although she did most of the entertaining!) while Greg picked up a few things at Lowe's.


Among many other things, Jaclyn is my walking buddy. We try to walk several times a week and more times than not we do pretty well. You know she recently had a baby, so today was our first day back to walking. We walked a little less and had one more baby with us.


Norah's car seat doesn't fit in the hand-me-down double stroller Jaclyn has, so Cate and Luke rode in that while Norah was in the other stroller. You all know how much Cate and Luke adore each other, so it worked out fine.

On a slightly unrelated note, we put Cate in the nursery at church for the first time yesterday. (Our church's nursery is more geared toward toddlers than infants ...) Cate has apparently given up her morning nap (Four days without, it's gone, isn't it?!) so sitting in church is more difficult. With the nap, she'd sleep half of the service, then usually have a snack, so she was pretty quiet.

Anyway, so we decided it was time for the nursery at least until she's old enough to be trained to sit and be quiet. I knew she'd be fine, after all, Luke was in the nursery. Apparently she was a bit hit because my friend working in the nursery told me that all the boys (I think in addition to Luke, there were at least three others, and maybe one other girl ...) were kissing on her and she just babbled the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment