Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Easter
(the page ...)


Not my most favorite page ever, but I enjoyed playing and creating and experimenting. Sometimes I see the page in my head before I start cutting and pasting. Not so much this time. Instead I just started and kept going until it was finished. It's fun to see where it ends up.

Note: I'm really enjoying my new stamp. I had a gift certificate to the scrapbooking store here, and I wanted to use it on something other than paper or small embellishments. I wanted something I might hesitate to spend my own money on. So I got this stamp. So far it's been good when the pictures tell the story and I just want to add a short explanation.

1 comment:

  1. i like it!

    I think i bought a stamp like that too. I forgot! Maybe i should look through my stuff before i venture out shopping again! ;)

    ReplyDelete