Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Six Months

Seriously, a half a year! Can you believe it?


She's 27 1/2 inches long, putting her in the 95th percentile. (Do I say "long" until she can walk, then say "tall"?) And she weighs 16 pounds and 6.4 ounces (60th percentile). (That's more than double her birth weight, and that makes me think we measured her wrong at five months. Guess I should leave those technical things to the professionally trained!)

This picture from our little photo shoot yesterday cracked me up ... It's like Cate is enjoying an attack from the stuffed bear. But that's only after she pulled it toward her.

I'm not sure my monthly pictures with the bear are going to turn out just like I planned, but it'll definitely show Cate's growth by how she responds to the stuffed animal.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm loving that big bear!

    ReplyDelete