Monday, October 1, 2007

a conversation

While I was giving Cate a bath yesterday evening, Greg came into the bathroom to talk to me.

Greg: I forgot to tell you something.

Kristin: (Thinking that maybe we were supposed to be somewhere or that I needed to do something for him before Monday morning.) What's that?

Greg: UK is ranked eighth in the country in the new poll.

Kristin: Yeah, I already knew that.

Greg: If Kentucky can win Thursday night at South Carolina, Game Day might come to Lexington the next week for the LSU game.

Kristin: Yeah, South Carolina is a big game.

Greg: Yeah, we really need to beat the 'ole ball coach.

Greg exits and I finish up Cate's bath.

1 comment:

  1. Dustin's really excited about the game too. He wants a UK cheerleading outfit for the baby.

    ReplyDelete