Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dressed up with charm


Most days, Cate wears just a onesie. She was born in May, and it's been hot ever since. She's nearly 4 months old, and she's never worn socks or pants. Just onesies, dresses and gowns. But I do like to dress her up for church. (Even though our church is very casual.) The bottoms of most dresses still don't fit her very well, so one-piece outfits -- a step up from a onesie -- are ideal.

So, this morning I set out to take some pictures of her outfit, which was cute and slightly preppy. And she turned on her charm. My favorite is the one above.

But I needed to show the whole outfit ...


And then she and Greg shared a moment ...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I can't wait to dress up a girl! I'm actually starting to think it may not be a girl at all... ;)

    ReplyDelete