Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday

If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? ... Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own ... --"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

Several things make this Saturday so great ...

... I slept in. No alarm. No internal alarm. I just slept until after 9 o'clock.

... My 2006 scrapbook book is complete after a few hours in my creative empire.

... I didn't shower until after 4 o'clock in the afternoon. And then I didn't dry or fix my hair. And I don't plan to. Oh, and I'm in sweatpants and a comfy hooded sweatshirt.

... I've gotten to read some.

... We're going to break in our new board game later and eat sloppy joes.

... As you can tell, I haven't left my house all day, and I don't plan on doing so. The snow is prettier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment