Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{Coming Soon} The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle

Y'all know I like to read.

So, if you're with me on that. Stay with me, I have a deal to tell you about!

Introducing ...



Nice, huh? I do understand that ebooks are trendy and popular. You can find them on any subject. But if you think you'd like any of these books included in this bundle, you should go ahead and buy it. It's $29.97 for a bundle of ebooks that would total more than $850 if bought individually. Plus there are bonus products and memberships included!

Topics included ...

  • Homemaking
  • Parenting
  • Faith
  • Marriage
  • Health & food
  • Pregnancy & babies
  • Working from home
  • Holidays
  • Self-care

I know some of the writing included and know a couple of the authors and if those writers are any indication of the bundle's quality, you won't be disappointed. If you're like me and prefer Kindle-ready ebooks, then you can pay a little more and have that.

The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will be on sale only April 23-28. Stay tuned next week and I'll share more specifics as well as links to purchase these fabulous books.

So, tell me, do you like ebooks?
________

I'm an affiliate for this bundle of books, so I earn a percentage of the sales through my links next week. But I'm sharing this offer with you because I think it's a fabulous deal and I'm going to have a new library of ebooks!

Want more stories? Like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, peek into my life on Instagram, follow 152 Insights at Bloglovin', or subscribe to receive "Insights in Your Inbox."

No comments:

Post a Comment