Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekend Words

Four Ways to Find More Margin in Your Day :: I've started carrying an old-fashioned paper calendar planner with me. I still love and use Google Calendar, but I've found the ease of having a tangible list in front of me makes me more efficient when I have a block of time to get some things done while my kids are in school or my youngest is napping. All of that to say, I liked these practical suggestions, although I'm not good about getting up before my kids, which is why I usually think about my day the night before.

Overplanners Anonymous :: I've been learning some of these same things about walking the thin line between planning and organizing but not trying to control God and being disappointed when my plans don't prevail. It's kind of like planning not to plan.

What have you read this week worth sharing?
________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment