Saturday, July 7, 2012

Big Ben


If you ask Ben how old he is, he'll probably tell you 4. And then if you say, "You're not 4?" He'll come down one to 3. He rarely says 2, his actual age.

When Cate talks about having a loose tooth, Ben tries to wiggle his, discussing how it's also loose. {Again, not true ...}

So when he smiled at lunch today and his toothy grin included some leftover blackberry, he looked like he had lost a tooth like his big sister. We laughed. He smiled bigger. And then I grabbed my camera.

Ben certainly wants to be big. I guess I didn't help matters when I took him to get his hair cut this morning. Honestly, I didn't think it would be that short when I described what I wanted; I just knew his mop of hair needed trimmed at the least. Turns out, I really like it. And I guess he does too, even though he's still not 4.

________

Want more? Subscribe to get "Insights" in your inbox. Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment