Friday, March 11, 2011

Celebrating Spring

My calendar tells me Spring will be here in nine days. We'll see if Mother Natures agrees. Even so, spring is coming.

I'm looking forward to pushing my double stroller outside, walking to errand stops like Rite-Aid and the Post Office, letting the kids have picnics outside, watching Cate ride her bike, watching Ben discover the great outdoors, sitting on my porch swing with a good book and tasting my husband's grilling successes.

Cate is ready to play in her house [actually a play set like some of these wooden swing sets], blow bubbles and ride her bike, helmet and all. Ben just wants to "go," as he said yesterday while beating on the back door, and get dirty, I'm sure.

What do you want to do when Spring arrives?

Share your answer in the comments section below and you could win a $25 gift certificate to spend on anything you'd like at any of CSN's more than 200 online stores, which features anything from home decor items to baby accessories to cooking ware to toys to school supplies.

Any U.S. or Canadian resident is welcome to enter. Each tweet about my contest earns an extra entry, just link the tweet in the comments section. An e-mail address must accompany each participate, so be sure to leave yours if you doubt I have it.

You have until March 20 -- you know, the First Day of Spring -- to enter. A winner will be selected sometime that day using random.org.

6 comments:

  1. Alysha Taylor3/11/2011 10:11 AM

    Simple enough...I just want to put my coat away!! And of course baseball season is just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to sit in the sunshine while my kids ride their bikes and patiently wait for our new baby to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen this is Eric. If you need my email Jaclyn has it. I am so excited to get outdoors with Olivia and Krystal and not have to worry about wearing a coat or having to put one on the little one. I am also excited to see Olivia get so excited about swinging, blowing bubbles, kicking her favorite soccer ball and taking her time to smell the flowers at the park. And of course watching her do her favorite thing which is "I run" in her own words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to plant our garden and just be able to sit outside enjoy watching my kids play. And, of course, I want to be holding our sweet new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trips to the park, watching the kids play outside in the yard, not having to lug around coats, trips to DQ, picnics...:) LOVE spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read outside on a bench!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete