Wednesday, February 24, 2010

January

I know next week is March. February has really gotten away from me. Last night while laying in bed, I was thinking about how January continues to be packed with significant dates in our life. I've posted about this before. But I wanted to add Ben's adoption finalization to the ever-growing list ...

Jan. 23, 2002 - Greg proposed.

Jan. 28, 2004 - I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.

Jan. 20, 2006 - I was diagnosed with endometriosis, one of the complications in why we couldn't/haven't gotten pregnant, after a minimally-invasive laparoscopy surgery.

Jan. 18, 2007 - We met Cate's birth mother for the first time at a doctor's office in Bloomington, Ind., and saw Cate for the first time on an ultrasound.

Jan. 27, 2010 - Ben's adoption was finalized two months and four days after he was born.

And, now, back to February ...

No comments:

Post a Comment