Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Around here ...

... Ben is making friends with a stuffed lady bug. [And this is one of my favorite pictures of him in his seven weeks of life. I've been trying to learn about some of the manual settings on my camera. Hopefully I can learn more soon.]
_____

... the snow from last week is long gone. Yes, this is as close as I got to it and, yes, this is as much as we had.
_____

... we've learned sometimes Ben needs a little prompting to wake up and finish his bottle. Nakedness seems to work.
_____

... we might have a second thumb-sucker on our hands. [No pun intended.]
_____

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute!!! Can't wait to meet him in a few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him sucking his thumb. And I love the fact that he still has his hair! He rocks.

    ReplyDelete