Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pandora Radio


Pandora and I have become fast friends the last couple of months. (YouTube and I have been friends for awhile now.)

For those of unfamiliar with Pandora Radio, she provides music for free courtesy customized radio stations online. I make stations based on artists I like (like, let's say, Matt Nathanson ...). Then Pandora plays a song by Matt Nathanson, then follows with something like Matt Nathanson (take for instance, Snow Patrol ...). I can tell Pandora if I don't like a song, or if I love a song. Then my smart new friend will continue customizing the station based on my preference. She'll even tell me about artists and their albums, and go as far as to recommend other people I might like.

Like the song above by Joshua Radin. I mean, I might not have otherwise ever had heard it. If it weren't for my new friend Pandora.

I've learned some other songs, thanks to Pandora ...









And I have many other friends, thanks to Pandora quickly learning what I like. Luckily, you can be her friend too. And, you know, I'm looking forward to Aug. 5, when I can upgrade to an iPhone ... that means Pandora can go everywhere with me!

1 comment:

  1. i love pandora!! and great song choices too btw

    ReplyDelete