Monday, June 22, 2009

Today is Monday ...

I read this on another blog this morning and loved it. I know you can't fathom me loving a list that also documents the moment!

Outside my window ... the sun is shining.

I am thinking ... about my day.

I am thankful for
... my life. Right now. This season.

From the kitchen ... my grocery list is in the works.

I am wearing ... a tank top, shorts and flip flops.

I am creating ... pages about our life in my scrapbook. I'm into April.

I am going ... to be close the rest of this month.

I am reading ... nothing at this moment because I finished "Hold Tight" by Harlan Coben yesterday. I do, however, have a list of books to take with me to the library soon.

I am hoping ... to see more of our adoption story unfold soon.

I am hearing ... Dora the Explorer. Swim lessons may not have taught Cate to swim completely, but they did, strangely enough, teach her who Dora is.

Around the house ... Cate and her friend Emma are coloring and watching Dora. I'm typing and seeing the chores I need to do.

One of my favorite things ... is not quite 3-feet tall.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... Grocery and eye doctor today. Swimming with friends and their kids and dinner with girl friends (and maybe even a movie with another girl friend) tomorrow. Play date on Wednesday. Working at the office on Thursday afternoon. Friday is pretty clear right now, so maybe we'll end up in the pool again.

No comments:

Post a Comment