Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

My camera is on its last leg, so I don't have a ton of pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend. (A side note: I'm looking very forward to my new camera that is going to be my Christmas present from my parents!)

This is what I have:

Cate really loves accessories, even with her pajamas!

She kept saying "eyes" and wanting help putting them back on. She got the hang of it. A girl has to accessorize, I tell you.

There was much playing going on with these two. We've been working on people's names, and Cate keeps calling Milla "My." It's really cute.

In addition to this randomness, we had a good time visiting with family, some friends we don't usually get to see, shopping, watching football + basketball, and eating more food than was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment