Thursday, July 10, 2008

Google Reader

If you like reading blogs and you don't know about Google Reader, you really should check it out. I've told a few friends about it, and each time I'm surprised they don't know about it because I thought I was the last person to discover such a handy online tool. Basically, you make a Google account, enter all the blogs you like to read, and then when you go there you can see the new posts. So much better than going through a bunch of bookmarks to see if someone has updated their blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! Now, along with my e-mail, Google Reader stays open on my desktop so I be alerted instantly when blogs are updated. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Google home page (www.google.com/ig). It works the same way, but I have set up tabs to organize all the sites I keep track of...

    ReplyDelete