Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ten Months

She was most interested in checking out the bear's detail during our photo shoot this morning ...



That sums up her life right now: Checking out the details. She loves to talk to people wherever we are, and she especially likes going to the grocery store, where there is much to see. She loves the atmosphere at basketball games, and focuses on the cheerleaders, dance team, band and other cheering fans. She touches my teeth. She likes to hold anything -- her toys, books, my keys, my wallet. And when she holds books or paper, she just studies the words, colors and textures. On of my favorite things is when I blow her hair out of her face (Yes, I'm debating a haircut soon ...), she'll try to blow back. Similarly, when I say "puffs" she'll try too.

And just for those of you keep counting, Cate has eight teeth -- four bottom, four top.

2 comments:

  1. I love that stage. It's tough cause you gotta watch them EVERY minute, but they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I just love her hair. Maybe the back will catch up with the long front.

    ReplyDelete