Friday, March 14, 2008

Racer Fan


This page fills the remaining slot among my 2007 pages. I was going to just do one page on going to Murray State games in general, but I decided I have too many cute basketball pictures to lump them with these two from a football game. So, here's the football version of "Racer Fan." No worries, a basketball version is still to come, and probably with more journaling because Cate was much more into the atmosphere at the basketball games, which admittedly are more entertaining!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable page! Can't wait to see the basketball version.

    So yesterday I sat on the couch for like 20 minutes to eat something and I was flipping through the channels and saw that HSN had a scrapbooking show. So I turned it on and it was like a sales thing where they were demonstrating this awesome machine that prints off decorations in plastic, fabric, etc. It's like a computer too so you have this wide array of options. It's $549. Wow. I was shocked.

    That's pretty much the end of my story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that same machine. I was mesmerized. I think it was called a Pazzles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this page too; failed to mention that in my last comment.

    ReplyDelete