Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1, 2, 3 ... What do you think?

I'll tell you that I am pleased with one of these pages, semi-pleased with another, and wanting some input on the other. Should I tell you which one is which or let you, fellow scrappers, just comment away? Let's start with comments ...




OK, if you'll still help me out and comment, then I'll tell you what I think ...

The snow page is my favorite of the three. I am pretty excited that I figured out how to make my text be in a circle! (Katy, you inspired me!) I like the Valentine page, especially the colors. I wanted to keep is simple because I like the picture so much.

Then there's "PLAYMATE" ... It just seems to be missing something and I don't know what.

Don't feel bad if you don't like the snow page and think it needs work or if you think the Valentine page is missing something too. Really. I'm just telling you what I think.

Because you're going to tell me what you think ... YOUR TURN!

5 comments:

  1. The Valentine page is my favorite and I also like the snow page. I'll leave the input for Playmate to professional scrappers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same opinion on the pages that you do as I was scrolling down the page before I got to your comments.

    I'm not sure what to add to the playmate page. Maybe something to emphasize the pictures and text box, like a mat or photo corners. I also think it needs something in the top left corner, but I'm not sure what. I scraplift from sketches all the time, so balancing pages isn't my strong point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok totally agree... what about adding some rick rack ribbon all the way above and below the pics?? my new fave thing if i ever get back up there to scrap....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thoughts. What about adding CATE to the top of that playmate page, so that it says "CATE'S PLAYMATE" I like how it rhymes. Then it would balance out the empty space at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, you could combine T's and H's ideas! That would be cute. :)

    I love the pages!!

    ReplyDelete